Sunday, June 9, 2013

Can I Live Long with CKD Stage 3?

Half a year ago, I was diagnosed with CKD stage 3. Then, I took treatment in local hospital. The medicine I use was such as prednisone, immunosuppressive agent and so on. The treatment at that time was successful. My serum creatinine decreased from 300 to 235umol/L. I could not feel any discomfort. However, recently, after a flu and fatigue from work, I had protein in urine, which makes me scared. I am concerned whether chronic kidney disease can be treated well and how long can I live?
Dear sir, firstly, please do not worry. From what you describe, after the treatment, kidney disease recurs, which leads to your anxiety. What I want to say first is that as long as we receive proper treatment, kidney disease will not recur.
Secondly, I would like to recommend you an effective therapy: immunotherapy in our Hospital. As we mentioned in the previous articles, most kidney diseases are caused by immune problem. Immunotherapy can adjust the immune system and help chronic kidney disease stage 3 patients recover fundamentally. In stage 3, the GFR decreased obviously, and there has been more immune complex deposition on the kidney for the excessive immune reaction has happened about at least several months ago.
In this case, firstly, before immune adjustment, we should have an immune diagnosis, in which case, we can figure out where exactly the immune complex deposits and the accurate amount of it, which supplies valuable evidence for the treatment of the doctors. Next, chronic kidney disease patients stage 3 will receive immune clearance, which can help clear away the immune complex in the blood and create a good treatment environment for the immunotherapy.
When stage 3 chronic kidney disease patients come to immune adjustment stage, many Chinese medicine and western medicine are applied such as Chinese Medicine and stem cell therapy. It is more advanced that the immune therapy in western medicine for it can repair the damaged intrinsic cells, differentiate into those which have been necrotic, rebuild renal function and increase the immune ability, thus treating stage 3 chronic kidney disease fundamentally.

No comments:

Post a Comment