Sunday, June 16, 2013

Alternative Medicine for Lupus Nephritis

There are many medicines in the world which can be used to treat Lupus Nephritis such as glucocorticoid, prednisone, cytotoxic medicine such as cyclophosphamide, immunotherapy and so on. In this passage, we will separately introduce them one by one.
1. glucocorticoid
Glucocorticoid is the main western medicine which is used to treat Lupus Nephritis in the world. After the application, the symptoms can obviously be relieved in clinic. But the principle we should master is that it is based on the specific level of difficult patients and whether there is activities of lupus, which is complex to test.
2. prednisone
The application of prednisone is limited, which is mainly suitable for those whose condition pathological change is severe and their lupus is under activities. The treatment course is long, which can last for at least 1 to 2 years. The attention we should pay attention to is the infection and the retention of water and sodium.
3. cytotoxic medicine such as cyclophosphamide
It is especially suitable for those with diffuse and proliferative type lupus nephritis. It is suitable for those who can not get effective treatment under hormone treatment. During the treatment, we should monitor the blood picture or else untoward effects will take place such as infection, vomiting, nausea, loosing one hair and so on.
4. immunotherapy
Immunotherapy is a therapy on the basis of both Chinese medicine and western medicine. Different from other therapies, it is suitable for nearly all patients with kidney disease especially for the immune disease such as lupus nephritis, which can mainly be divided into six steps: immune diagnosis, immune clearance, immune inhibition, immune tolerance, immune adjustment and immune protection. After immune diagnosis, we can clearly know where the immune complex is, the amount and the type of the immune complex. After the treatment of the other steps, immune reaction can be stopped and immune complex can be cleared away, which can also prevent it from recurring for there is Chinese medicine and stem cell, which can not only repair the damaged intrinsic cells but also increase the immune ability. So it can treat Lupus Nephritis fundamentally.

4 comments:

  1. I am very happy today to share my testimony on how a herbal doctor cure me from LUPUS. I was infected with LUPUS, i went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so I was thinking on how to get a solution out so that my body can be restore again. i found an article about one doctor who already help a lady with his herbal medicine. then i contacted him. He told me all the things I need to do, and he send the herbal medicine to me here in my country to take, I followed the instruction properly on how to take it. Before I knew what is happening after two weeks the LUPUS that was in my body got vanished . so if you are also heart broken and also need a help, you can also email him at dr.abaherbalhome@gmail.com or whatsApp his number +2348107155060

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was during my research on HIV/Herpes that I stumbled upon the Hiv/Herpes information; information which is quite easy to find when doing a search for STD on google. I was into conspiracy at the time thought of HIV/Herpes Cured' being a conspiracy was something Ignorance though,I found pretty interesting about herbal medicine. I asked questions about the Herbal cure's on official HIV/Herpes websites and I was banned for doing so by moderators who told me that I was parroting Hiv/Herpes propaganda. This reinforced my belief that there is a cure for Hiv/Herpes Then i found a lady from germany name Achima Abelard Dr Itua Cure her Hiv so I send him a mail about my situation then talk more about it and send me his herbal medicine I drank for two weeks.And today I'm Cured no Hiv/Herpes in my life,I searched for Hiv/Herpes groups to attempt to make contact with people in order to learn more about Hiv/Herpes Herbal Cure's I believed at this time that you with the same disease this information is helpful to you and I wanted to do the best I could to spread this information in the hopes of helping other people.That Dr Itua Herbal Medicine makes me believes there is a hope for people suffering from,Parkinson's,Alzheimer’s disease,Bechet’s disease,Crohn’s disease
    ,Cushing’s disease,Heart failure,Multiple Sclerosis,Hypertension,Colo_Rectal Cancer,Lyme Disease,Blood Cancer,Brain Cancer,Breast Cancer,Lung Cancer,Kidney Cancer,Love Spell,psoriasis,Lottery Spell,disease,Schizophrenia,Cancer,Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva.Infertility,Tach Disease ,Epilepsy ,Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Autism,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma, (measles, tetanus, whooping cough, tuberculosis, polio and diphtheria)Allergic diseases.Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Lung Cancer,Breast Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Blood Cancer,Prostate Cancer,siva.Fatal Familial Insomnia Factor V Leiden Mutation ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic small-round-cell tumor Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis,Seizures,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids,Herpe ,Copd,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.
    Dementia.,Hiv_ Aids,Herpes,Inflammatory bowel disease ,Copd,Diabetes,Hepatitis,Lupus,I read about him online how he cure Tasha and Tara,Conley,Mckinney and many more suffring from all kind of disease so i contacted him . He's a herbal doctor with a unique heart of God, Contact Emal. ... drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Phone or whatsapp..+2348149277967.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Herpes is a serious and recurring disease which can't be cured through drugs or injections by the American doctors but the best way to deal with Herpes is by taking natural herbs medicine for it, I have read about DR OLUTA the great herbalist doctor who cure me from herpes with his powerful herbal medicine. I contacted him to know how he can help me and he told me never to worry that he will help me with the natural herbs from God!
    After 2 days of contacting him, he told me that the cure has been ready and he sent it to me via UPS SPEED POST and it got to me after 3 days!
    i used the medicine as he instructed me (MORNING and EVENING) and i was cured! it's really like a dream but I am so happy! for the people suffering from the following diseases, Cancer, hypothyroidism, Herpes, COPD, HIV, Arthritis, Hpv, Infections,Liver Disease, Autoimmune Diseases, Parkinson's disease,Lupus and more should contact him for his herbal medicine because i am a living testimony and i was cured of herpes and his medicine is legit. I sent him what he requested and he sent me his medicine which I took for 3 good weeks and today I am out here with a negative result. When I went for the test I was so happy after going through his medication. you can reach him through his email dr.olutaspellcaster@gmail.com or  whatsapp number:+2349065326267 

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am really happy that i have been cured from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) with the herbal medicine of  Dr MOMOH , i have been suffering from this disease for the past 3 years and 4 mouth without solution until i came across the email of this doctor who have cure so many people with his herbal medicine, i also choose to give him a chance to help me and my husband, he told me what to do and i kindly did it, and he gave us his herbal medicine and direct me on how to use it, i also follow his instructions for use and he ask us to go for a check up after 1 week and 5days which i did, to my greatest surprise our result came out as negative, we are really happy that there is someone like this doctor who is ready to help anytime any day. To all the readers and viewers that is doubting this testimony, stop doubting it and contact this doctor if you really have one and see if he will not actually help you. i am not a stupid woman that i will come out to the public and start saying what someone have not done for me and i know that there are some people out there who are really suffering and hurting their family just because of these diseases so you can Email him on dr.momoh9@gmail.com OR
    WHATSAPP him on +2347083724098  he also told me that he has cure for these diseases listed below .
    HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS.
    .DIABETES .
    CANCER
    .HEPATITIS
    .HIV/AIDS
    Thank you for your time

    ReplyDelete