Monday, July 29, 2013

TCM hospitals can cure it uremic

Uremia Medicine Hospital can cure it? Uremic kidney disease progression to end-stage performance, this time has been a serious kidney damage, unable to maintain normal function, it needs the survival of dialysis to sustain life, but dialysis therapy has enormous effects on the human body, one is that each time three or four hours of dialysis, patients with a serious physical overdraft, so that patients miserable. Then the side effects on the human body to treat uremia TCM do?

Chinese medicine treatment although longer course of treatment, effective slower, but in the treatment of uremia is also essential, Chinese medicine therapy can be used as adjunct therapy to alleviate the pain caused by dialysis to patients to reduce the side effects of dialysis, prolonged dialysis treatment intervals and improve the quality of life in patients with uremia, there may even help patients eventually get rid of dialysis, life-prolonging survival.

Chinese medicine treatment of uremia What are the way to do that? Chinese medicine mainly through the following three ways to treat uremia:

1) Chinese Herbs: uremic complex pathogenesis, Chinese Herbs Chinese medicine mainly through blood circulation, righting, remove Chan new role in improving renal blood flow, reduce blood urea nitrogen, serum creatinine, correct acidosis. Improve the body's metabolism and immune function, accelerate the excretion of toxic substances to prevent further damage to the glomerular inhibit urea nitrogen, creatinine increased.

2) Point Application: By Salvia, motherwort, barley kernels and other traditional Chinese medicine made of cream, affixed to the shen and Guan Yuan point, penetration of the drug through the skin and stimulate acupuncture points, meridians directly on shenshu to achieve temperature kidney, vibrant, and diuretic effect.

3) enema: This method is not particularly appropriate for patients with oral medications, generally used rhubarb, aconite, soil Poria, etc. Chinese medicine, can promote the toxins from the intestinal tract, inhibition of protein molecules break down, while increasing intestinal peristalsis, prevent intestinal endotoxin absorption, and promote the body of toxic substances discharged, will help reduce the load on health nephron, thereby controlling serum creatinine, blood urea nitrogen and other toxic substances increased.

4 comments:

  1. I was diagnosed of Herpes 2years ago and I have tried all possible means to get the cure but all to no avail, until i saw a post in a health forum about a Herbal Doctor(Dr imoloa who prepares herbal medicine to cure all kind of diseases including Herpes, at first i doubted, if it was real but decided to give him a trial, when i contacted Dr imoloa through his Email: drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com he guided me and prepared a herbal medicine and sent it to me via courier Delivery service,when i received the package (herbal medicine) He gave me instructions on how to consume it, i started using it as instructed and i stop getting outbreaks and the sores started vanishing, could you believe i was cured of this deadly virus within two to three weeks and notices changes in my body. Days of using this REMEDY,couldn't believe the healing at first until i see it as my HERPES get cleared like magic Dr imoloa also use his herbal medicine to cure diseases like, HIV/aids, lupus disease, dry cough, fever, malaria, bronchitis disease, cystic fibrosis, Lyme disease, acute myeloid leukaemia, alzheimer's disease, blood poisoning, measles, cervical cancer, kidney cancer, chronic kidney disease, diarrhoea, epilepsy, joint pain, mouth ulcer,bowel cancer, discoid eczema, eye cancer, food poisoning, fibroid, hairy cell leukaemia, mouth cancer, skin cancer disease, lung cancer, rheumatoid lung disease, liver disease, penile cancer, parkinson disease, arthritis, breast cancer, bone cancer hepatitis A.B.C, Diabetes, fatigue, muscle aches, anal cancer, asthma, Contact this great herbal Doctor today the father of herbalism. via Email: drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com or whatssapp him +2347081986098. and get cured permanently He is real..

    ReplyDelete
  2. A TRUE HERBALIST THAT CURE MY HERPES WITH ROOTS AND HERBS.TESTIMONY OF HOW I GOT CURED FROM HPV [with Herbal Traditional medicine]Hello Everyone out there,I am here to give my testimony about a Herbalist doctor called DR.ODION who helped me in my life. I was infected with HPV in 2019, but with the help of DR ODION herbal medicine, i was cured within few weeks of drinking the herbs he sent to me through courier delivery service. This same doctor also cured my Aunty from herpes, as soon as i heard she had herpes, i quickly refer her to DR ODION and she was cured too after drinking his herbs.I have referred more than 15 persons to DR ODION and they were all cured from their various illness. So if you are also heart broken and also need a help, you can also email him dr.oseremenvadi@gmail.com Or WhatsApp/call +2349056394313 He also have a herbal cure for 4 other DISEASES;1.HIV2.SHINGLES3.VIRAL HEPATITIS4 HSV1/HSV2Contact him today and you will have a testimony…Good luck!I can’t stop talking about this man called DR.ODION cause he is God sent to cure humans from different DISEASES with herbal medications,he cured me of HPV ,he will also help you.GOOD LUCK.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe this. A great testimony l must share. A few months back l was diagnosed with herpes virus. I really thought my life was over. I had used different kinds of medication which didn't help. Then l browsed the internet and found a great doctor by the name Dr Odion who listened to my problems and sent me herbal medication via courier. I took the medication as instructed and within 2 weeks, the virus was gone.
    If you need any help you may contact Dr Odion on whatsApp at +234 9019421176
    HIV
    DIABETES
    CANCER
    KIDNEY PROBLEMS
    AND OTHER DISEASES

    ReplyDelete
  4. My joy knows no bounds, I never thought that one day I will live on earth cured of this virus. I have been suffering from this deadly virus "HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS" since 5 years ago. I have spent a lot of money on drugs and going from one hospital to another, hospital has been my most visited place where constant check up have been my hobby not until one day, i decided to share my situation to a very close friend of mine and she was very upset with me for not telling her ever since that she is aware of one doctor called Dr. Sani who helps people in curing their HERPES. quickly i contacted his email: perfectherbalcure@gmail.com that was given to me by Carolyn, just to give him a test, i spoke to him, he asked me to do some certain things which i did, he told me that he was going to prepare and send some herbal cure to me, which he did and thereafter i received it and after using the herbal cure within 2weeks and few days i was totally cured, i had to go back to the same hospital that I have been going before to confirm my cure and behold I was confirmed negative by my doctor, so today I am here to spread the good-news of my life on how Dr. Sani saved me from the nightmare and outbreaks of HERPES VIRUS. You can contact him via email: perfectherbalcure@gmail.com or Whats-app: +2348118184266. If you are still suffering from this deadly virus...I believe you're going to be happy and feel alive again just as I am right now.
    Email: perfectherbalcure@gmail.com
    Whats-app: +2348118184266

    ReplyDelete