Sunday, July 28, 2013

Several suitable nephrotic syndrome eat

In recent years, a high incidence of kidney disease in all diseases, a relatively serious one, the patient's life and health has seriously affected. Nephrotic syndrome is one of the more common one, for its therapeutic need nutritional supplements, good conditioning kidney and spleen. Below to introduce you to some suitable nephrotic syndrome eat.

Beans, corn porridge jujube

Corn, white beans, jujube as raw material, namely edible 50g, 25g, 50g pot of congee, can enhance the patient's physique. 

Garlic watermelon

Were used watermelon, garlic certain, then the garlic into the watermelon, the steam steamed, garlic and hot to eat flesh, with a line of stagnant air, warm stomach, anti-bacterial anti-inflammatory effect; watermelon can Qingre effect.

Carp soup

A carp, Poria, Atractylodes, Alisma, Astragalus, red bean, sand kernels, ginger, scallion stalk as raw material, supplemented by carp Poria, Atractylodes, Alisma or carp supplemented astragalus, red bean, sand kernels, ginger, scallion stalk soup, etc. .

Dengxin Atka porridge

Dengxin flowers, fish, rice as raw material, and the benefit of scales, guts, wrapped with gauze wick after with flowers, white flowers with Zhu Chengyu, nephrotic syndrome can be adjusted in vivo.

Lentil soup yam Gorgon

With lentils, Gorgon, dried yam, lotus seeds as raw materials, and these materials also put into the pot, add sugar after taking Dunshu for nephrotic syndrome patients with spleen and kidney, dampness swelling, closing intake of protein effect.

2 comments:

  1. ALL THANKS TO DR JOHNSON WITH HIS HERB I WAS CURED FROM A TERRIBLE NEPHROSIS DISEASE BY DR JONSON
    Is my pleasure to comment on this site and I thank the admin of this site
    for his/her great work so far.
    I really don’t know how to thank Dr Johnson
    for helping me get cured for over 25 year of suffering from
    this terrible Disease, this Illness started when I was 22 year I thought there was no cure, but even get worse as days went by,i have tried all western drugs prescribed by doctors but to no avail I lost total concentration,I
    came across DR Johnson contact through a headline news on internet about
    how DR Johnson have help so many people to get cured of various Diseases, and so many other with similar problem I contacted him and he told me how to get his herb,few day later he sent me the herbal portion which my husband paid for me, I always take the medicine every morning for One Month and his medicine was able to restore me back to normal I also went for a text, there so no more loss of protein from the plasma into the urine due to increased glomerular permeability, and now am very much okay without any side effects whatsoever If you have any Health problem you can contact him on his email address drjohnson958@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was diagnosed of Herpes 2years ago and I have tried all possible means to get the cure but all to no avail, until i saw a post in a health forum about a Herbal Doctor(Dr imoloa who prepares herbal medicine to cure all kind of diseases including Herpes, at first i doubted, if it was real but decided to give him a trial, when i contacted Dr imoloa through his Email: drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com he guided me and prepared a herbal medicine and sent it to me via courier Delivery service,when i received the package (herbal medicine) He gave me instructions on how to consume it, i started using it as instructed and i stop getting outbreaks and the sores started vanishing, could you believe i was cured of this deadly virus within two to three weeks and notices changes in my body. Days of using this REMEDY,couldn't believe the healing at first until i see it as my HERPES get cleared like magic Dr imoloa also use his herbal medicine to cure diseases like, HIV/aids, lupus disease, dry cough, fever, malaria, bronchitis disease, cystic fibrosis, Lyme disease, acute myeloid leukaemia, alzheimer's disease, blood poisoning, measles, cervical cancer, kidney cancer, chronic kidney disease, diarrhoea, epilepsy, joint pain, mouth ulcer,bowel cancer, discoid eczema, eye cancer, food poisoning, fibroid, hairy cell leukaemia, mouth cancer, skin cancer disease, lung cancer, rheumatoid lung disease, liver disease, penile cancer, parkinson disease, arthritis, breast cancer, bone cancer hepatitis A.B.C, Diabetes, fatigue, muscle aches, anal cancer, asthma, Contact this great herbal Doctor today the father of herbalism. via Email: drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com or whatssapp him +2347081986098. and get cured permanently He is real..

    ReplyDelete